留学群专题频道怦然心动英文台词栏目,提供与怦然心动英文台词相关的所有资讯,希望我们所做的能让您感到满意!
《怦然心动》中英经典台词
他和我聊各式各样的事情
He told me all sorts of things.
比如他怎么找到一份运输干草的工作,比如他后悔自己没有完成大学学业
Like how he got his first job delivering hay and how he'd wished he'd finished college.
有天,他出人意料地问
Then one day he surprised me.
你和对门那个布莱斯是怎么回事啊?
What's going on with you and, uh, Bryce Loski?
朱莉:啊?什么怎么回事啊?没什么啊
What do you mean? Nothing.
父:哦,那就好,是我想多了
Oh, okay .My mistake.
朱莉:你为什么这么想?
Why would you even think that?
父:没什么,只是你成天把他挂在嘴边
No reason .Just that you...talk about him all the time.
朱莉:我有吗?I do?
父:是啊
Mm-hm.
朱莉:我不知道I
don't know.
我想是因为他那双眼睛,或者是他的微笑
I guess it's something about his eyes .Or maybe his smile.
父:那他这个人如何?
But what about him?
朱莉:什么?
What?
父:你必须看到整体
You have to look at the whole landscape.
朱莉:什么意思?
What does that mean?
父:一幅画可不仅仅是它各个部分的简单组合
A painting is more than the sum of its parts.
一头牛只是一头牛
A cow by itself is just a cow.
草地只是一片长满青草和花朵的土地
A meadow by itself is just grass,
透过树枝的阳光,也不过是一束光线而已
And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light.
但是你将它们组合在一起
But you put them all together...
却美的不可思议
and it c...
怦然心动英文台词推荐访问