留学群流行语翻译

留学群专题频道流行语翻译栏目,提供与流行语翻译相关的所有资讯,希望我们所做的能让您感到满意!

英语词汇:看脸的世界、有钱任性、拉仇恨用英语怎么说

 

  在这个看脸的世界,有钱就可以任性,没钱就得拼命,不学好英语还怎么拉仇恨?留学群小编为绝望的你整理了各种负能量系列流行语。

  看脸的世界 a world obsessed with appearance and vanity

  颜控

  face obsessed

  外貌党

  face-judgers

  外貌协会

  appearance club (a club consisting of face-judgers)

  颜饭

  a fan of face (fans of pop stars who care little for their work or artistic merit)

  我对这个看脸的世界绝望了!

  I can't see any hope in such a face-judging world!

  我是个外貌党,找男友的唯一标准就是长得帅。

  Since I am a face-judger, the only standard for my future boyfriend is a handsome look.

  只有长得好看的人才有青春, 像我们这种人就只有上学。

  Only good-looking people really experienced youth, all we had was going to school.

  有钱就是任性! Rich people can always follow their own way.

  我喝酸奶只舔盖儿,别问我为什么,有钱就是任性!

  I just lick the lid of the container but throw away the rest when having yogurt. Don't ask me why, I am rich and willful.

  长得好看就是任性!

  Good-looking people are self-willed.

  学霸就是任性!

  Top students are so willful.

  大家都很任性(by全国政协发言人吕新华)。

  We are all very willful.

  有权不可任性(by 李克强总理)。

  Power should not lead to capriciousness.

  拉仇恨 attracting hatred/courting envy

  晒美食

  food posts

  秀恩爱