实用英语口语:Identifying People 辨别身份的相关文章
实用英语口语:Talking About Stuff 谈论物品
【辨别物品十大经典句型】
1.What's this?
这是什么?
2.What's that?
那是什么?
3.Is this your MP3?
这是你的MP3吗?
4.Is that your car?
那是你的车吗?
5.What are these?
这些是什么?
6.What are those?
那些是什么?
7.Are these your socks?
...[ 查看全文 ]
实用英语口语:Asking About Birthplace 问籍贯
【问籍贯十大经典句型】
1、Where were you born?
你出生在什么地方?
2、Is your hometown a beautiful place?
你的家乡是个美丽的地方吗?
3、Do you like your hometown?
你喜欢你的家乡吗?
4、What is the weather like in your hometown?
你们家乡的天气怎么样?...[ 查看全文 ]
实用英语口语:Basic Information 基本情况
【谈论基本情况十大经典句型】
1. What's your name, please?
请问,你叫什么名字?
2. How old are you?
你几岁了?
3. Which school do you attend?
你上的是哪一所学校?
4. What do you think of your school?
你觉得你的学校怎么样?
5. How do you get t...[ 查看全文 ]
教你说美国口语俚语(20)
1. nitty-gritty细节,基本情况
Let’s get down to the nitty-gritty. I want to hear what happens next.
让我们来认真了解详细的情况,我想知道后来发生了什么。
2. no good很糟
This typewriter is no good. Every time I use it, the r...[ 查看全文 ]
教你说美国口语俚语(19)
1. round up集合
Round everybody up. It’s time for our business meeting.
叫大家集合,开会时间到了。
2. put someone up留宿某人
I can put you up for a couple of days. My apartment is big enough for two people...[ 查看全文 ]
教你说美国口语俚语(18)
1. screw someone over欺负某人
After working in the office for ten years, Alice was fired for no apparent reason. How can they screw her over like that?
爱丽斯工作了十年之后,无缘无故被炒鱿鱼。他们怎么可以这样欺负她呢?
2. down to ...[ 查看全文 ]
教你说美国口语俚语(17)
1. roll with the punches逆来顺受
You have to roll with the punches if you want to survive in this business.
如果你想在这一行生存下去的话,就得逆来顺受。
2. right off the bat立刻
I was all prepared to put up a fight, but ...[ 查看全文 ]
教你说美国口语俚语(16)
1. hang in there忍耐一下
Hang in there. Things will look up soon.
忍耐一下。事情很快就会好转的。
2. hands-off无为而治,顺其自然
He takes a hands-off approach when it comes to raising his children.
他用无为而治的方式教养小孩。
3. gag ...[ 查看全文 ]
教你说美国口语俚语(15)
1. let the cat out of the bag 泄漏秘密
I won't let the cat out of the bag.
我不会泄漏秘密的。
2. in the market for 想买,积极物色
People are always in the market for something new and different.
人们总想买点新奇的且与众不同的东西...[ 查看全文 ]
教你说美国口语俚语(14)
1. hit someone with a problem让某人面对问题
I’m sorry to hit you with this problem. I don’t know who else to turn to.
很抱歉把这个问题抛给你,我不知道还可以找谁求助。
2. have it bad for狂恋
He really has it bad fo...[ 查看全文 ]